Discover Card Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Discover Card?
- Why do credit card transactions get declined?
- How do I fund my account using Discover Card?
- Are there any fees associated with making a transfer?
- How long does it take to get the money transferred into my Account?
- Can I Withdraw to my credit card?
- Is it safe to provide my credit card information?
1. What is Discover Card?
Discover Card is a brand of credit card offered by Discover Financial Services. Discover is one of the largest credit card brands in the U.S. and around the world, alongside Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. In contrast to Visa and MasterCard, Discover issues its credit cards directly through its own Discover Bank.
2. Why do credit card transactions get declined?The most common reasons are:
- You have exceeded your credit limit.
- You have submitted incomplete or incorrect information. The name, address and/or telephone number you enter must match the details the credit card company has on its records.
- You did not enter the correct CVV2 security number (the three-digit code on the front side of your credit card).
- Your credit card issuing bank does not authorize Internet gaming transactions. If this is the case, please try another credit card or select a different deposit option.
3. How do I fund my account using Discover Card?Please follow the steps below to add money to your account with a credit card:
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the 'Cashier' tab and select 'Deposit'.
- You will now see the Discover Card logo. To select this deposit option simply click on the icon.
- Enter or select your deposit amount and bonus code (if applicable).
- Please enter your card details including the Card Number, Name on your Card, Expiry Date and CVV2. Please ensure the information related to your card, such as credit card number, CVV2 number and expiration date, is entered correctly.
- The next screen will indicate whether your credit card transaction has been successful or unsuccessful
- If the transaction fails, you will receive an error message with the reason for failure.
- If successful, you will receive a deposit success page and a unique transaction ID that you should keep for your records.
- Close the window and return to the lobby. The update to your account balance should not take more than a couple of minutes. If your balance has not updated after two minutes you may need to log out and log back in to your account.
4. Are there any fees associated with making a transfer?
No, we do not charge any fee for Discover deposits.
5. How long does it take to get the money transferred into my Account?
The transfer of funds to your account is reflected within one to two minutes.
6.Can I Withdraw to my credit card?
We don’t currently support withdrawals to Discover Cards.
7. Is it safe to provide my credit card information?
All cashier transactions are processed adhering to Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance standards for data security, using a 128-bit encryption that ensures the safety and security of the data transmitted. This state-of-the-art protection is the same technology used by major banks and financial institutions all over the world.