Online Banking Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Online Banking?
- How does Online Banking work?
- Which banks does Online Banking support?
- How do I fund my gaming account using Online Banking option?
- Do I need to sign up for an Online Banking account?
- Are there any fees associated with Online Banking?
- How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
- Can I withdraw to Online Banking?
- Is it safe to use Online Banking?
- Is Online Banking supported by all internet browsers?
- What currency is supported?
- Can I withdraw through Online Banking if I deposited through other means?
- What is the average processing time for Online Banking withdrawals?
- What is the minimum and maximum amount I can withdraw using Online Banking?
The below points are specific to BETMGM US labels.
- I have not reached my deposit limit. Why am I unable to make a deposit?
- Why is the deposit time displayed on the Payment History page different from the time I made the deposit?
1. What is Online Banking?
Online Banking option is an online and mobile payment alternative to cards and checks that allows you to pay or get paid using your online banking ID and password.
2. How does Online Banking work?
Customers choose Online Banking on the payment page and enter the amount they want to deposit. Online Banking option create a secure connection to your bank account without ever leaving the merchant site. You simply log into your bank with the bank login and confirm the payment.
3. Which banks does Online Banking support?
Online Banking supports most banks and financial institutions in the U.S. To complete a transaction, customers must have online banking enabled with their personal bank accounts. Business bank accounts are not supported.
4. How do I fund my gaming account using Online Banking option?
Please follow the steps given below:
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the 'Cashier' tab and select 'Deposit'.
- You will now see the Online Banking logo. To select this deposit option simply click on the icon.
- Enter or select your deposit amount and bonus code (if applicable), then click on 'Deposit'.
- You will now be redirected to Online Banking site.
- You will be required to select your bank from the provided list.
- You will now be redirected to your online banking gateway, where you will need to log in and confirm the payment by selecting one of the bank accounts.
- Once you have completed your payment you will be redirected back to the Cashier.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address confirming the transaction details.
5. Do I need to sign up for an Online Banking account?
Customers do not sign up for an account to use Online Banking. The only thing customers need is a bank account set up with online banking.
6. Are there any fees associated with Online Banking?
There are no fees to use Online Banking option
7. How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
The funds will be transferred to your account within a couple of minutes once you have successfully made your payment.
8. Can I withdraw to Online Banking?
Yes, you can withdraw through the Online Banking option. Customers need to log in to the merchant account, go to the banking withdrawal section, choose Online Banking, and enter the amount and select the bank account they would the amount to be credited into and initiate a withdrawal. Funds are deposited into the customer's bank account within two business days.
9. Is it safe to use Online Banking?
Yes. Online Banking leverages your bank's security infrastructure. In fact, when you use Online Banking method, it's your bank that verifies your identity. If you change your password with your bank online, the next time you use Online Banking you will need to enter your new password.
10. Is Online Banking supported by all internet browsers?
Online Banking is supported by the most used Internet browsers such as Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox.
11. What currency is supported?
Online Banking only supports payments from U.S. dollar bank accounts and transactions in USD currency.
12. Can I withdraw through Online Banking if I deposited through other means?
Yes, to withdraw using Online Banking you need to have made a successful deposit with your Online Banking account within the last six months.
If you have made a successful deposit within the last six months, visit the cashier, select the 'Withdrawal' tab and then select the Online Banking logo.
The amount of your withdrawal will be sent electronically to your Online Banking account after our internal procedure has been completed.
13. What is the average processing time for Online Banking withdrawals?
All withdrawals are first approved by our internal review team, which takes approximately 24 hrs. Once we have processed your withdrawal, the funds should appear within 2 business days in your bank account.
14. What is the minimum and maximum amount I can withdraw using Online Banking?
The minimum withdrawal amount that you can withdraw via Online Banking is $ 10.00 USD and the maximum withdrawal amount is $ 5000 USD.
The below points are specific to BETMGM US labels.
1. I have not reached my deposit limit. Why am I unable to make a deposit?
It’s possible that you may have reached the limit based on a deposit you made in another state. All BetMGM deposits are included when we apply the Responsible Gaming Deposit Limit to your account. The total of all deposits cannot exceed the limit that you have specified.
2. Why is the deposit time displayed on the Payment History page different from the time I made the deposit?
All deposits are displayed in EST (Eastern Standard Time).