How To Play
- Slingo Berserk is a mix of slots and bingo.
- Each game lasts 11 spins.
- Match numbers on the reel with the grid to complete slingos and move up the pay table.
- Wild allow you to pick a number to match and can trigger the jackpot game.
- Extra spins are available after each game.
- The price of each spin is dependant on the grib position and the potential prizes.
- Prices may be in excess of your base game.
- You can control the nukber of extra spins and maximum prices offered in our play controls.
- Please gamble responsibly.
- Slingo Berserk brings big jackpots to Slingo.
- Select your stake and press START GAME to begin.
- The cash prize increases with every Slingo (win line) you complete.
- You have 11 spins to match numbers on the reel with the numbers in the grid.
- Wilds allow the player to mark any number in the column above and have a chance to play the jackpot game.
- Lightening shoots coins up to the chest. It the coins cascade down the screen the jackpot game is triggered.
- Pick coins to reveal one of the Vikings.
- Keep picking until three of the same are revealed to win that jackpot.
- The Mace is a blocking symbol.
- Free Spin Symbols add an extra spin.
- Play Controls can be selected from the menu.
- Set the maximum price to be offered as an extra spin.
- Set the maximum number of extra spins to be offered.
- Set the maximum stake for any single game.
- Set the maximum loss for any single game.
- The game will automatically end if any of hte set limits are reached.
- Extra Spins are available after each game.
- The price of each spin is dependant on the game position and potential prizes.
- Prices may be in excess of your base stake.
- The price for the next spin is shown on the spin button.
- You can control extra spin limits in Play Controls.
- The potential wins availabe are displayed in turn
- Press Collect to end the game.
- The numbers required are highlighted.
There are 12 win lines and 11 awards on the paytable because the ast number on the grid will always award at leat 2 winning lines.
- Best strategy dictates that the selection for positions of Wilds is always in the position that will move the player closer to completing a Slingo.
- Where multiple positions with the same criteria are available the preference is given to the pisition that are included in the most Slingos (win lines).
- For example the central square would be given preference since it is included in a horizontal, vertical and two diagonal lines.
- Where multiple positions with the same critera exists again a random choise is made.
- Free spins symbols are removed from the reels for extra spins.
- Only one jackpot can be won per game.
- Based on best strategy this game has a theoretical RTP of 95%
- Based on best strategy each extra spin has a theoretical RRP of 95%
- Malfunction voids pays and plays.
Incomplete Games Will Be Automatically Completed 48 Hours After Launch.
Any Winnings Will Be Automatically Credited.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000
Last modification date: 5/9/2022