The objective in American Roulette is to predict the number on which the ball will land by placing one or more bets that cover that particular number. The wheel in American Roulette includes the numbers 1-36 plus a single 0 (zero) and a double zero (00).
After betting time has expired, the ball is spun within the Roulette wheel. The ball will eventually come to rest in one of the numbered pockets within the wheel. You win if you have placed a bet that covers that particular number.
You can place many different kinds of bets on the Roulette table. Bets can cover a single number or a certain range of numbers, and each type of bet has its own payout rate.
Bets made on the numbered spaces on the betting area, or on the lines between them, are called Inside Bets, while bets made on the special boxes below and to the side of the main grid of numbers are called Outside Bets.
- Straight Up - place your chip directly on any single number (including zero).
- Split Bet - place your chip on the line between any two numbers, either on the vertical or horizontal.
- Street Bet - place your chip at the end of any row of numbers. A Street Bet covers three numbers.
- Corner Bet- place your chip at the corner (central intersection) where four numbers meet. All four numbers are covered.
- Five Bet – place your chip on the outer boundary line of the betting grid between 0 and 1 (at the point where the bottom-right corner of the number O meets the bottom-left corner of the number one). A Five Bet covers five numbers: 0,00, 1, 2 and 3.
- Line Bet – place your chip at the end of two rows on the 501 intersection between the two rows. A line bet covers all the numbers in both rows, a total of six numbers.
- Column Bet - place your chip in one of the boxes marked "2 to 1" at the end of the column that covers all 12 numbers in that column. The zero and double zero is not covered by any column bet.
- Dozen Bet- place your chip in one of the three boxes marked "1st 12" "2nd 12" or "3rd 12" to cover the 12 numbers alongside the box.
- Red/Black — place your chip in the Red or Black box to cover the 18 red or 18 black numbers. The zero and double zero is not covered by these bets.
- Even/Odd – place your chip in one of these boxes to cover the 18 even or 18 odd numbers. The zero and double zero is not covered by these bets.
- 1-18/19-36 – place your chip in either of these boxes to cover the first or second set of 18 numbers. The zero and double zero is not covered by these bets.
Click/tap the NEIGHBOUR BETS button to view a special oval or racetrack-shaped betting area that allows you to place neighbour bets and other special bets more easily. Re-click/tap the button to close/re-open this feature.
Each bet covers a different set of numbers and offers different payout odds. Bet spots will be highlighted.
A neighbour bet covers a particular number as well as other numbers that lie in close proximity to it on the Roulette wheel. To place a neighbour bet, click/tap a specific number on the racetrack. A chip will be placed on the chosen number and on numbers that neighbour it to the right and left. Click/tap on the circular "-"or "+" button to increase or decrease the set of neighbours to the right and left of the chosen number.
Favourite & Special Bets
The optional Favourite Bets feature allows you to save a preferred bet or combination of different types of bets for easier placement in future rounds at any Roulette table. You can save and edit a list of up to 30 of your favourite bets under different names.
SAVE A FAVOURITE BET
To open the Favourite Bets menu, click/tap the FAVOURITE BETS button. Re-click/tap the button to close this feature.
After you have placed a favourite bet or combination of bets on the Roulette table, click/tap the SAVE LAST BET link in the Favourite Bets menu. A default name for this bet will be suggested, but you are welcome to enter a more easily recognisable name. You can then save and add this bet to your list of favourite bets by clicking/tapping the SAVE button or by pressing "Enter" on your keyboard.
PLACE A FAVOURITE BET
When you wish to place a favourite bet during the betting phase of a Roulette round, open the Favourite Bets menu to view a list of all bets you previously saved. They will be listed in chronological order, with the favourite bet you saved earliest listed first. You can hover your cursor over the name of any listed bet to see how chips will be placed on the Roulette table accordingly. Click/tap the name of each desired bet to place it. You can also multiply (double, triple, quadruple...) the amount of any favourite bet you have placed by clicking/tapping its name more than once.
RENAME OR DELETE A FAVOURITE BET
When the Favourite Bets menu is open, you can click/tap the EDIT button to delete or rename any listed bet.
Rename any listed bet by first clicking/tapping within the grey text box that surrounds its current name. You can then enter a new name and save it by clicking/tapping the SAVE button or by pressing "Enter" on your keyboard.
Delete any bet you no longer wish to keep in your list of favourite bets by clicking/tapping its respective DELETE button.
When you are finished editing your list of favourite bets, click/tap the SAVE button in the top right corner of the Favourite Bets menu or click/tap the FAVOURITE BETS button.
Under the second tab in Favourite Bets, you can place Finale en plein and Finale a cheval bets more easily.
Finale en Plein
- Finale en plein 0 - 5-chip bet covers 0+00+10+20+30, each with 1 chip
- Finale en plein 1-4-chip bet covers 1+11+21+31, each with 1 chip
- Finale en plein 2-4-chip bet covers 2+12+22+32, each with 1 chip
- Finale en plein 3-4-chip bet covers 3+13+23+33, each with 1 chip
- Finale en plein 4-4-chip bet covers 4+14+24+34, each with 1 chip
- Finale en plein 5-4-chip bet covers 5+15+25+35, each with 1 chip
- Finale en plein 6-4-chip bet covers 6+16+26+36, each with 1 chip
- Finale en plein 7-3-chip bet covers 7+17+27, each with 1 chip
- Finale en plein 8-3-chip bet covers 8+18+28, each with 1 chip
- Finale en plein 9-3-chip bet covers 9+19+29, each with 1 chip
Finale a Cheval
- Finale a cheval 0/3 — 5-chip bet covers 0+00/3+10/13+20/23+30/33, each with 1 chip
- Finale a cheval 1/4 – 4-chip bet covers 1/4+11/14+21/24+31/34, each with 1 chip
- Finale a cheval 2/5 — 4-chip bet covers 2/5+12/15+22/25+32/35, each with 1 chip
- Finale a cheval 3/6 - 4-chip bet covers 3/6+13/16+23/26+33/36, each with 1 chip
- Finale a cheval 4/7 - 4-chip bet covers 4/7+14/17+24/27+34, each with 1 chip
- Finale a cheval 5/8 — 4-chip bet covers 5/8+15/18+25/28+35, each with 1 chip
- Finale a cheval 6/9 — 4-chip bet covers 6/9+16/19+26/29+36, each with 1 chip
- Finale a cheval 7/10 - 3-chip bet covers 7/10+17/20+27/30, each with 1 chip
- Finale a cheval 8/11 — 3-chip bet covers 8/11+18/21+28/31, each with 1 chip
- Finale a cheval 9/12 - 3-chip bet covers 9/12+19/22+29/32, each 101 with 1 chip
A Complete Bet places all of the inside bets on a specific number.
For example, a Complete Bet on number 36 will place 18 chips to completely cover it, as follows: 1 chip on Straight-up 36, 2 chips on each of Split bets 33/36 and 35/36, 3 chips on Street bet 34/35/36, 4 chips on 32/33/35/36 Corner bet and 6 chips on Line bet 31/32/33/34/35/36.
The WINNING NUMBERS display shows the most recent winning numbers.
The result of the most recently completed round is listed on the left.
Your recent results
Click/tap STATISTICS button to view a table of the winning numbers in up to 500 of the most recent game rounds. Use the slider to alter the number of past rounds to apply it.
When you hover your cursor over any part of the statistics diagram, the spot on the betting table where a chip would be placed is highlighted. Simply click/tap the bet to place your chip.
Your payout depends on the type of placed bet.
| BET TYPE
Malfunction voids all pays and play.
Return to Player
The optimal theoretical return-to-player (RTP) for Five bet (0-00-1-2-3) is 92.11%.
The optimal theoretical RTP for all other bets is 94.74%.
The BET LIMITS panel shows the minimum and maximum allowed bet limits at the table, which may change from time to time. Open the Bet Limits to check your current limits.
To participate in the game, you must have sufficient funds to cover your bets. You can see your current BALANCE on your screen.
The TRAFFIC LIGHTS tell you the current status in the game round by informing you of when you can bet (GREEN light), when the betting time is nearly over (YELLOW light), and when betting time has expired (RED light).
The CHIP DISPLAY allows you to select the value of each chip you wish to bet. Only chips of denominations that can be covered by your current balance will be enabled.
Once you have selected a chip, place your bet by simply clicking/tapping the appropriate betting spot on the game table. Each time you click/tap the betting spot, the amount of your bet increases by the value of the selected chip or up to the maximum limit for the type of bet you have selected. Once you have bet the maximum limit, no additional funds will be accepted for that bet, and a message will appear above your bet to notify you that you have bet the maximum.
NOTE: Please do not minimise your browser or open any other tab in your browser while betting time remains, and you have placed bets on the table. Such actions may be interpreted as leaving the game, and your bets will therefore be declined for that particular game round.
The DOUBLE (2x) button becomes available after you have placed any bet. Each click/tap doubles all your bets up to the maximum limit. Note that you must have a sufficient account balance to double ALL your placed bets.
The REPEAT button allows you to repeat all bets from the previous game, round. This button is available only before the first chip is placed.
The UNDO button removes the last bet you placed.
You can click/tap the UNDO button repeatedly to remove bets, one by one, in the reverse order of which they were placed. You can clear all your bets by holding the UNDO button.
The TOTAL BET indicator displays the total amount of all bets placed in the current round.
If you are disconnected from a game round, any placed bets remain valid and are settled in your absence. Upon reconnecting, you can view bet outcomes in the History window.
Once you have placed a bet, Autoplay allows you to repeat your selected bet or bets for a chosen number of game rounds.
To start Autoplay, place your bets on the betting grid as usual and then click/tap the Autoplay button.
The Autoplay panel will then open, and from here you simply select the number of game rounds you would like your bet to be repeated in. Then click/tap START to Autoplay.
Your selected number of Autoplay rounds will be displayed in an indicator on the Autoplay button. The number of remaining Autoplay rounds will be updated, once Autoplay is started.
Your total Autoplay bet amount can be calculated by multiplying the number of your selected Autoplay rounds with the value of your total bet. Your remaining Autoplay limit can be calculated by multiplying the number of remaining Autoplay rounds with the value of your total bet per one round.
Your automatic game rounds will continue until either your chosen number of Autoplay rounds is complete, or you choose to stop Autoplay, by simply clicking/tapping STOP.
Placing additional bets on the betting grid or doubling your bets while Autoplay is running will not stop Autoplay. A message will appear that will allow you to choose to continue Autoplay with your changed bets or to stop Autoplay.
You can chat with the game host/presenter and other players. Enter your message in the CHAT field. To post your message, press Enter or the arrow button within the field.
Players who misuse Chat by abusing the Game Presenter or other players, or by using inappropriate and/or offensive language will have their Chat privileges disabled.
Use the CHAT button to enlarge or, alternatively, to close the chat window.
You can resize and move the chat window anywhere on your screen.
Each game round is identified by a unique GAME NUMBER.
This number reflects when the game round began in terms of GMT by hour: minute: second. Please use this game number for reference (or take a screenshot of the game number) if you wish to contact Customer Service regarding a particular round.
The SOUND button will mute/unmute all game sounds and voice from the game. Note that if you change tables, the sound will automatically unmute.
You can alter your sound settings by clicking/tapping the SETTINGS button and then selecting the SOUND tab.
The HISTORY button will launch a window showing all game rounds you have played and the results of those rounds.
You can review your past gaming activity by viewing your:
- ACCOUNT HISTORY — Shows your complete account history as a list of dates, games, bet amounts and payouts. The game round completed most recently appears at the top of the list.
- GAME HISTORY — Shows your history related to a particular game once you click/tap the game in the GAME column.
The SETTINGS button launches a menu of user-changeable settings.
Your chosen settings will be applied at once and will be stored to your profile. Stored settings will be launched automatically when you log in from any device.
You can alter your general and game settings.
You can hide/unhide other players' chat messages.
Your video quality is auto-adjusted, but you can manually change your video quality by selecting the specific stream.
You can mute/unmute your PRESENTER'S VOICE and GAME SOUND and adjust their relative volumes.
The RESPONSIBLE GAMING button allows you to access the page outlining the Responsible Gaming policy. This page provides useful information and links regarding responsible online gaming behavior and how to set limitations to your game sessions.
If there is an error in the game, system or game procedure, the game round will be temporarily paused while the game host/presenter notifies the service manager. You and other players will be notified via Chat, or by an on-screen pop-up message, that the issue is being investigated. If the manager can immediately resolve the error, the game round will continue as normal. If immediate resolution is not possible, the game round will be cancelled, and initial bets will be refunded to all players who participated in the game round.
Roulette Valid Spin Rule
The winning number is valid only when the spin was deemed valid.
To constitute a valid spin the Roulette ball must be spun by the automatic wheel in the direction opposite to the rotation of the wheel and must complete at least 3 full revolutions around the track of the wheel before dropping and coming to rest in a numbered slot on the wheel.
An invalid spin will be declared in the following cases:
- The ball made less than 3 full revolutions
- The ball was spun in the same direction as the wheel rotation
- The ball did not fully touch the rim upon spin
- The wheel stopped rotating during the spin
- The ball came out of the wheel during the spin
- Any foreign object entered the wheel during the spin.
In the case of an invalid spin, the automatic wheel will perform a re-spin.
In the case of any irregularities, please provide the Game Number of the round in question to Live Support.
The LOBBY button can be selected at any time from any game.
It allows you to easily change the game table or select any other live game. You will not be removed from this game until you have actually selected the new game/table you wish to join. You can use the LOBBY to browse other games while still playing in your current game.
If you enjoy non-stop action, you can join more than one game table then view and play them simultaneously, all in the same browser window!
After you have joined at least one game table, click on LOBBY. In the lobby or game, click the +TABLE button associated with that table to join it. Certain tables may be unavailable for multi-game play and will therefore not display a +TABLE button.
After you have joined multiple tables, you will be able to resize your browser window as a whole, but you will not be able to resize each game table window separately.
You can exit any table without affecting your presence at other tables you have joined. To exit a table, click the X button.
- You will exit a table automatically if you join the same table through a different device/browser.
- If you click directly on a table icon instead of the +TABLE button, you will merely switch tables instead of joining the chosen table in addition to the table you joined previously.
We kindly advise you to join only as many tables as your screen can accommodate while still allowing you to place bets deliberately and accurately.
Shortcut keys can be used to quickly perform useful game functions.
|Number Keys from 1 onwards||Select the desired chip from the chip display. Key "1" corresponds to the leftmost chip with the lowest value. Key "2" selects the next highest value chip, and so on.|
|SPACEBAR||Repeat your most recent bet. Press SPACEBAR a second time to double your bet.|
|CTRL+Z (CMD+Z), DELETE, BACKSPACE||Undo your last bet. Hold for 3 seconds to remove all your bets.|
|ESC||When applicable, the ESC key can be used to:
Last modification date: 6/29/2022