Medusa SCRATCH Card is a match and win game. During play, the goal is to match 3 symbols to win a prize. The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is 95.171%.
- Press "PLAY" to begin game
- Press to select amount staked per scratch card
- Press "Reveal All" or scratch to reveal hidden symbols
- Match 3 symbols to win a prize
- More than one prize can be won per scratch card
- Payouts are made according to the Paytable
- Wins are multiplied by the amount staked per scratch card
How to Play
1: Choose your BET
2: Select PLAY
3: Swipe the Scratchable panels to reveal a hidden symbol
4: Select REVEAL ALL to reveal all hidden symbols.
MAIN GAME SCREEN BUTTONS:
BET: Adjusts the BET. The UP/DOWN buttons adjust the BET up or down.
PLAY: To purchase scratch card and continue
REVEAL ALL: Automatically reveal all the symbols
AUTOPLAY:When more than zero AUTOPLAYs is selected the PLAY button will display the number of AUTOPLAYs that will be played.
STOP AUTOPLAY: Once auto play begins the PLAY button turns into a STOP button and the number of AUTOPLAYs remaining will be displayed in the STOP button.
HOME: Accesses casino menu
SETTINGS: Accesses the SETTING page for info and AUTOPLAY options
SETTINGS PAGE BUTTONS:
AUTOPLAY: Allows automatic consecutive normal game plays. The UP/DOWN buttons increase or decrease the number of autoplays. The available autoplays are 5, 10, 15, 20, 25.
INFO:Accesses rules for the game.
The game displays all your details in the following display fields:
- Balance: Displays your total balance
- Bet: The total wager staked.
- Win:Displays the amount won in the play
Malfunction voids all pays and plays
Last modification date: 4/13/2018