Raging Rhino Ultra
- The WILD symbol can appear on reels 2, 3, 4 and 5 and substitutes for all other symbols excluding the DIAMOND symbol.
- The WILD symbol may land during both the base game and Free Spins.
- The DIAMOND symbol is a scatter symbol and can appear on all reels. Land 3 or more DIAMOND symbols to be awarded Free Spins.
- Land 3, 4, 5, or 6 DIAMOND scatter symbols in the base game to trigger Free Spins, and be awarded 8, 15 , 20 or 50 Free Spins, respectively. A total bet multiplier will be awarded for landing 3, 4, 5 or 6 DIAMOND scatter symbols.
- The scatter wins are added to the reel way wins.
Number of DIAMOND Symbols
Number of Spins Awarded
2X Total Bet
10X Total Bet
50X Total Bet
1000X Total Bet
- During the Free Spins Bonus, each WILD symbol included in a winning combination will multiply the payout of that way win by 2 or 3. This is accumulative for each WILD symbol included in that way win.
- Land 3, 4, 5 or 6 DIAMOND scatter symbols during Free Spins to be awarded additional Free Spins with the same total bet multiplier awards and Spins as in the base game. Landing 2 DIAMOND scatter symbols will award 5 additional Free Spins with no total bet multiplier award.
- If less than 10X the total bet is awarded from both winning combinations during Free Spins and scatter wins from the triggering base game spin, a Bonus Guarantee of 10x total bet is awarded instead of the lower amount previously won.
- All Free Spins will be played with the same total bet as the spin that triggered the Feature.
- Free Spins will end when there are no Free Spins remaining.
- Free Spins will end when the maximum win has been achieved.
- Mega Drop consists of three Progressive Jackpots, these are the Minor, Major and Epic jackpots.
- For each spin, a proportion of the player’s total bet is contributed towards the Progressive jackpots.
- The Mega Drop jackpots each have payout values before which they must drop. By the time the Progressive jackpot reaches its maximum payout amount it will have been awarded to a player.
- Progressive jackpots can also be awarded on any wager.
- When a Progressive jackpot is awarded, the jackpot amount is reset to a reseed value of approximately 25% of the value paid out.
- It is not possible to be awarded more than one jackpot with a single wager. If more than one jackpot is won with the same stake, the jackpot with the higher maximum drop value will be awarded.
- There exists theoretical scenarios where the jackpot drop amount may slightly exceed its expected drop value.
- Progressive jackpot balances are displayed in the game, and are updated only when awaiting user input. The jackpot balances update at least once per 2 seconds during this state.
- Although progressive jackpots can be won on any stake, the higher the stake, the greater chance.
Mega Drop LEGAL NOTICES
- All players will be notified when a Progressive jackpot is won.
- When one game round makes a claim for one of the Progressive jackpots, it is simultaneously assured that no other game round can claim the same Progressive jackpot.
- Progressive winnings do not count towards the maximum win for the game.
- The chances of getting a particular outcome are always the same at the start of every game.
- The chances of getting a particular outcome are always the same at the start of every game. This does not apply to Mega Drop.
- In accordance with fair gaming practices, the outcome of each and every game is completely independent.
- The expected return for this game is 96.18%. This reflects the theoretical return across many plays.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- The look and feel of the game and its individual components and displays are trade dress of Scientific Games Corp. and its Subsidiaries. TM and © 2012, 2020 Scientific Games Corp. and its Subsidiaries. All rights reserved
Last modification date: 10/21/2021