Secrets of the Stones
- Secret of the Stones™ is a 5-reel, 3-row, 25-bet line video slot. The game features Wild substitutions and Free Spins.
- The game is played with 25 bet lines (fixed), 1-10 bet levels and different coin values.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- COINS displays the number of coins available to wager.
- MAX BET plays the game at 25 bet lines, the highest bet level, and the current coin value.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds (alternatively, click the AUTO button).
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the Paytable.
- Bet level is the number of coins bet per bet line.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in the Paytable multiplied by the bet level. This amount is also multiplied by any applicable multipliers.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Only the highest win per active bet line is selected to be paid.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- All coin wins pay on bet lines only, except for wins with Scatter symbols.
- Wild symbols can appear on any reel in the main game and in Free Spins and substitute for all symbols except Scatter symbols.
- Wild symbol substitution pays the highest possible winning combination on a bet line according to the Paytable.
- 3 or more Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels in the main game activate 10 Free Spins.
- Before Free Spins begins, select from 20 stones to reveal bonus Free Spins features.
- The amount of selections is equal to the number of Scatter symbols that activated Free Spins.
- 3 Scatters = 3 Stones
- 4 Scatters = 4 Stones
- 5 Scatters = 5 Stones
- Hidden Bonus features include:
- Free Spins. Additional Free Spins of 2, 3, 4, 5 or 10 are added to the initial 10 Free Spins.
- Multipliers. Additional x1 or x2 multipliers are added to the initial x1 Free Spins multiplier.
- Wild Reels. Wild Reels cover reels 2 and/or 4 until Free Spins end.
- Additional Wild Symbols. Deer and/or Owl symbols from the main game become Wild symbols during Free Spins. See paytable for symbols.
- Free Spins are played with the same number of bet lines, the same bet level and the same coin value as the round that activated Free Spins.
- Additional Free Spins cannot be won during Free Spins.
- The TOTAL WIN field includes any wins from the main game added to any wins from Free Spins.
- At the end of Free Spins, the game returns to the round that activated Free Spins.
- The table below lists the different buttons found in the game and describes their functions.
|Click to start a game round at the current bet level and coin value (alternatively, press the spacebar).|
|Click to open the game settings menu and select game options. Refer to Game Settings section below.|
|Click to mute the game sounds or use the slider to adjust the sound volume.|
|Click to open the game rules.|
|Click to open the Autoplay settings menu and play the game automatically. Select the number of spins to Autoplay or open the Advanced Settings to configure stop Autoplay options.|
|Click the arrows pointing to the left or right to scroll through the Paytable pages. Click the x button to return to the game.|
|Click to view the Paytable.|
Game Setting Options
- Quick Spin. Turns the Quick spin option on or off (not available in all casinos).
- Intro Screen. Turns the intro screen on or off.
- Spacebar to spin. Turns the spacebar function on or off.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history (not available when PLAYING FOR FUN).
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If Free Spins is won. Stop Autoplay when Free Spins is won.
- Note: If the above option is disabled, Autoplay automatically stops until all possible Free Spins bonus features have been collected.
- If single win exceeds. Stops Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stops Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stops Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Note: When changing Autoplay settings during a game round or Free Spins, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
- Note: Some autoplay options are mandatory for some jurisdictions.
- Click Reset to clear all selected Stop Autoplay options.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.81%
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
Translations of Game Terminology
Note: The following table is only applicable if you are playing in a language other than English.
|English Term||Translated Term|
|Wild Reel||Wild Reel|
|Free Spins||Free Spins|
Last modification date: 7/8/2020