- Wild-O-Tron 3000™ is a 5-reel, 3-row, 20-line (fixed) video slot featuring stacked symbols, Wild substitutions and a Wild-O-Tron feature.
- The game is played with 20 bet lines (fixed), 1-10 bet levels (20 coins per level, fixed) and different coin values.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- COINS displays the number of coins available to wager.
- When playing at the highest bet level, MAX BET plays the game at the maximum bet lines and the current coin value. When playing at any lower bet level, MAX BET must be clicked twice to play the round at the selected level.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the Paytable.
- Bet level is the number of coins bet per bet line.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in the Paytable multiplied by the bet level.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- In the main game and during the Wild-O-Tron feature, robot symbols appear as stacked symbols on the reels.
- A stacked symbol is a symbol that either partially covers a reel (1 or 2 positions on a reel), or fully covers all 3 positions on a reel.
- Stacked symbols will be fully or partially displayed depending on how the reel lands.
- Any part of a stacked symbol included in a winning bet line pays according to the paytable.
- Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols.
- Wild symbol substitution pays the highest possible winning combination on a bet line according to the Paytable.
- At the start of each spin in the main game there is a chance to activate the Wild-O-Tron feature.
- The Wild-O-Tron feature transforms all occurrences of 1 up to 6 robot symbols during the spin into Wild symbols.
- During the Wild-O-Tron feature, the lamps on the Wild-O-Tron machine located beside the reels light up with the colors of the transformed symbols.
- The Wild-O-Tron feature is played with the same bet lines, bet level and coin value as the spin that activated the Wild-O-Tron feature.
- Wild-O-Tron feature wins are added to the balance.
The table below lists the different buttons found in the game and describes their functions.
|Click to start a game round at the current bet level and coin value (alternatively, press the spacebar).|
|Click to open the game settings menu and select game options. Refer to Game Settings section below.|
|Click to mute the game sounds or use the slider to adjust the sound volume.|
|Click to open the game rules.|
|Click to open the Autoplay settings menu and play the game automatically. Select the number of spins to Autoplay or open the Advanced Settings to configure stop Autoplay options.|
|Click the arrows pointing to the left or right to scroll through the Paytable pages. Click the x button to return to the game.|
|Click to view the Paytable.|
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Quick Spin. Turns the Quick spin option on or off (not available in all casinos).
- Intro Screen. Turns the intro screen on or off.
- Spacebar to spin. Turns the spacebar function on or off.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history (not available when PLAYING FOR FUN).
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stops Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If single win exceeds. Stops Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stops Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stops Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Click Reset to clear all selected Stop Autoplay options.
- Note: When changing Autoplay settings during a game round, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
- Note: Some autoplay options are mandatory for some jurisdictions.
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
Return to Player
The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.01%.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000 or 10,000xBet - whichever is reached first (or currency equivalent. Other Operator limits may apply).
Translations of Game Terminology
Note: The following table is only applicable if you are playing in a language other than English.
|English Term||Translated Term|
Last modification date: 12/7/2019