- Go Bananas!™ is a 5-reel, 3-row, 20-bet line video slot. The game features 5 different Wild Monkeys that activate Wild symbols.
- The game is played with 20 bet lines (fixed), bet levels 1-10 and different coin values.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- MAX BET plays the game at the maximum bet lines, highest bet level, and the current coin value.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- COINS displays the number of coins the player has available to wager.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE. Alternatively, click any symbol on the reels during the main game to view a mini paytable for that symbol.
- Bet level is the number of coins bet per bet line.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown on the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- All Wild symbols substitute for all symbols.
- Wild symbol substitution pays the highest possible winning combination on a bet line according to the PAYTABLE.
- Wild symbols are only visible when activated by Wild Monkey symbols.
Wild Monkey Symbols
- The game has 5 different Wild Monkey symbols: Wild Gorilla, Wild Orangutan, Wild Baboon, Wild Langur, Wild Tarsier.
- When any of the 5 different Wild Monkeys appear on the reels, they turn themselves and some adjacent symbols into Wild symbols according to their individual patterns.
- It is randomly decided in what direction the patterns are laid out on the reels, but the entire patterns are always visible, making all Wild symbols included in the reel area.
- A Wild symbol can be part of several different Wild Monkey patterns if they overlap.
- Wild Monkey symbols can appear on every reel except for Wild Gorilla, which can only appear on reels 2,3 and 4.
- Wild Gorilla turns 5 symbols into Wild symbols according to the following pattern:
- Wild Orangutan turns 4 symbols into Wild symbols according to the following pattern:
- Wild Baboon vertically turns 3 symbols into Wild symbols according to the following pattern:
- Wild Langur horizontally turns 3 symbols into Wild symbols according to the following pattern:
- Wild Tarsier turns 2 symbols into Wild symbols either vertically or horizontally, according to the following two patterns:
- The table below lists the different buttons found in the game and describes their functions.
|Click to start a game round at the current bet level and coin value (alternatively, press the spacebar).|
|Click to open the game settings menu and select game options. Refer to Game Settings section below.|
|Click to mute the game sounds or use the slider to adjust the sound volume.|
|Click to open the game rules.|
|Click to open the Autoplay settings menu and play the game automatically. Select the number of spins to Autoplay or open the Advanced Settings to configure stop Autoplay options.|
|Click the arrows pointing to the left or right to scroll through the PAYTABLE pages. Click the centre button to return to the game.|
|Click to view the PAYTABLE.|
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Quick Spin. Turns the Quick spin option on or off (not available in all Casinos).
- Intro Screen. Turns the intro screen on or off.
- Intro movie. Turn the intro film on or off.
- Animations. Turns the animations on or off.
- Ambience sound. Turns the background soundtrack on or off.
- Sound effects. Turns the game sound effects on or off.
- Graphics quality. Adjusts the graphic quality for optimal performance.
- Spacebar to spin. Turns the spacebar function on or off.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history (not available when PLAYING FOR FUN).
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If single win exceeds. Stops Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stops Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stops Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Click Reset to clear all selected Stop Autoplay options.
- Note: When changing Autoplay settings during a game round, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.9%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
Translations of Game Terminology
Note: The following table is only applicable if you are playing in a language other than English.
|English Term||Translated Term|
|Wild Monkeys||Wild Monkeys|
|Wild Gorilla||Wild Gorilla|
|Wild Baboon||Wild Baboon|
|Wild Orangutan||Wild Orangutan|
|Wild Langur||Wild Langur|
|Wild Tarsier||Wild Tarsier|
Last modification date: 12/30/2021