Fate of the 8
Power Wheel Feature
How to Play
- 3 Power Wheel scatter triggers the Power Wheel feature.
- Power Wheel scatter only appears on reels 1,3 & 5.
- Press spin to land on one of the following wedge awards shown below.
Jackpot Wedge Awards
- Players will be awarded the corresponding jackpot wedge award shown on the Power Wheel .
- Once the player receives the award shown, the Power Wheel feature is over.
- Jackpot wins are determined when the Power Wheel stops.
Credit Wedge Awards
- If a credit wedge stops on the outer wheel, the player receives the award shown on the wedge and then spins the inner wheel.
- The inner wheel awards a 4X, 3X, or 2X multiplier, or a re-spin of the outer wheel.
- If an inner wheel multiplier is awarded, the credit award will be multiplied by the amount shown and the Power Wheel feature is over. Multiplier awards only apply to the current spin & do not affect credit awards from previous spins of the wheel.
- If the inner wheel re-spin is won, one more spin of the wheel is awarded. The re-spin award will the not be available on the inner wheel during the re-spin of the wheel.
Bonus Wedge Awards
- If the Power Wheel stops on a bonus wedge, the player will be prompted to spin the inner wheel.
- Spin the inner wheel to be awarded either a 38, 28, 18 or 8 level Koi Catch Bonus.
Koi Catch Bonus
- Landing on the bonus wedge during the Power Wheel spin awards the Koi Catch Bonus game.
- Players are awarded 38, 28, 18 or 8 initial picks during the Koi Catch Bonus.
- Touch the screen to catch the koi fish.
- For each koi fish that is selected, one of the awards shown on the above award table can be awarded.
- The +1 pick awards one additional pick in addition to the credits.
- The bonus game is over when the number of picks reaches zero.
- Interactions with the touch screen during the Koi Catch Bonus is merely for entertainment purposes and does not have any impact on game outcome.
Instant Stacks Feature
- When a full stack (3 vertically) of Instant Stacks scatter symbols land on the reels, the Instant Stacks credit value shown is awarded.
- Instant Stacks scatter symbols only appear on reels 2 & 4.
- Instant Stacks feature pays in addition to line wins & is not based on any pay lines and functions as a scatter award.
- Bet a minimum of XX credits to play all 30 pay lines.
- All winning line symbols must appear on a played line and on consecutive reels beginning with the far left reel, excluding Power Wheel scatter and Instant Stacks scatters.
- Only the highest winner paid per winning combination.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- The theoretical return to player (RTP) is 94.08%
ALL AWARDS SHOWN IN CREDITS, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED, AND ARE BASED ON YOUR CURRENT BET OF XX CREDITS.
Last modification date: 3/16/2021