About Dragon Shard
Dragon Shard is a 5 reel, 40 payline, and 100 coin slot machine, including:
- Regular symbols
- Wild symbol
- Scatter symbol
- Mystery symbol feature
- Win Booster™ feature
- Free Spins bonus game
- Paytable Achievements feature
- Your bet is dependent on the number of coins and coin size played.
- The number of coins per line is calculated using the first 5 paylines only. For example, 5 coins bet per payline x 0.5 coin size = 2.5 credits bet x first 5 paylines = 12.50 total credits bet.
- All paytables display the number of credits that are won for each combination.
- Only one regular winning combination is paid out per payline and you are paid out the value of the highest win.
- Only one scatter winning combination is paid out per spin and you are paid out the value of the highest win.
- Scatter and bonus wins are added to regular wins.
- If you have a winning combination, the win is highlighted on the reels. If you do not have a winning combination, the game is over and you can play again.
- The theoretical return to player (RTP) is 96.77%
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- Matching symbols must be next to each other on an enabled payline.
- When Win Booster™ is not activated regular winning combinations pay out from left-to-right, starting from the first slot reel.
- When Win Booster™ is activated regular winning combinations pay out from left-to-right and right-to-left, starting from the first or fifth slot reel.
- Regular payouts depend on your bet per payline excluding Win Booster™.
- All regular symbols create a symbol stack.
- This symbol creates its own winning combination.
- This symbol does not substitute for the scatter symbol.
- This symbol does not need to appear on an enabled payline to win.
- This symbol cannot be substituted by the wild symbol.
- Scatter payouts depend on your total bet excluding Win Booster™.
- High and low symbols create symbol stacks to complete wins.
- Symbols can stack up to 5 reel positions.
Mystery symbol feature
- The Mystery symbols transform into other symbols.
- The Mystery symbol can create a symbol stack of any high, low or wild symbols.
- There is no payout for any Mystery symbol combination.
- This feature is available during free spins.
- Winnings are automatically collected during this feature.
Win Booster™ feature
- You can choose to activate or deactivate this feature in the regular game.
- You can choose to boost your bet and improve your Mystery symbols.
- The extra bet is calculated at 1x your current bet.
- The Mystery symbols transform into other symbols.
- The Mystery symbol can create a symbol stack of any high or wild symbols.
- The Mystery Reels™ feature is available during the free spins.
- Mystery Reels™ only appear on reels 2, 3 or 4.
- Mystery Reels™ contain Mystery symbols that can create symbol stacks.
- During free spins each scatter symbol that appears on the reels awards 1 free spin.
- The last bet you placed in the game is used as the free spins bet amount.
- Winnings are automatically collected during the free spins.
- Tracks your win status by highlighting symbol combinations you have won.
- When you win all combinations for the same symbol it is highlighted.
- Achievements are permanently highlighted on the payout table, even after you exit the game.
- Regular game wins are logged as achievements.
- Wild symbol substitute wins are not logged as achievements.
- Free spins wins are not logged as achievements.
AutoPlay enables you to automatically play a set number of consecutive games without interacting with the game.
- AutoPlay plays with the last bet value you selected, so you must select a bet amount before starting AutoPlay.
- Each game has different options and AutoPlay settings. Some of these may not be available in the game you are playing.
- The number of spins remaining in your AutoPlay session is displayed in the game.
To start AutoPlay:
- Select a bet amount.
- Select and hold Spin or select AutoPlay. In some games this starts the session and it continues until you select Stop.
- Select your AutoPlay options.
- Select Start AutoPlay, Play or Spin.
- Select Stop to end AutoPlay. Selecting this button does not influence the results of the spin.
AutoPlay options differ between games. Your game may not have all these options.
|Number of spins||Set the number of spins you want to play.|
|Bet settings||Set the bet amount you want to play.|
|Until stop||Set the session to play until you select to stop. This does not influence the results of the spin.|
Win Limit or
If win at least
|Stop the session if the win exceeds or equals the amount selected.|
Loss Limit or
If amount drops by
|Stop the session if your balance decreases and drops below or equals the amount selected.|
Change my bet amount
Select Bet or go to game settings to choose your bet options.
Bet options differ between games. Your game may not have all these options.
|(+) or (-)||Selects the total amount you want to bet.|
|Coin Size||Selects the coin size you want to bet.|
|Coins Per Line||Selects the number of coins you want to bet per payline.|
|Coins or Coins Bet||Selects the number of coins you want to bet.|
|Lines||Selects the number of paylines you want to play.|
|Quick Bet||Displays a range of quick betting options to select your total bet amount.|
|Max Bet or Max||Places the maximum bet permitted. Depending on your game, this can convert the coin size and the number of coins to the maximum bet permitted.|
Options differ between games. Your game may not have all these options.
|Balance box||Displays your casino balances.|
|Bet box||Displays your total bet amount per spin.|
|Win box||Displays your most recent wins.|
Displays your bet options.
Starts the game.
Displays the results of your spin quicker. This does not influence the results of the spin.
Displays your AutoPlay options.
AutoPlay Stop button
Displays the number of spins remaining and can stop the session. This does not influence the results of the spin.
Quick spin button
Quick spin increases the reel spin speed to display your results quicker. This does not influence the results of the spin.
Displays the game settings and game paytable.
Last modification date: 6/22/2021