- Lights™ is a 5-reel, 3-row, 9-bet line video slot. The game features Floating Wild and Free Spins.
- The game is played with 9 bet lines (fixed), 1-10 bet levels and different coin values.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- MAX BET plays the game at the maximum bet lines, highest bet level, and the current coin value.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- COINS displays the number of coins the player has available to wager.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE. Alternatively, click any symbol on the reels during the main game to view a mini paytable for that symbol.
- Bet level is the number of coins bet per bet line.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown on thePAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- Wild symbols substitute for all symbols except Scatter symbols.
- Wild symbol substitution pays the highest possible winning combination on a bet line according to the PAYTABLE.
- During every spin fireflies swarm on the reels activating Floating Wilds.
- Between 2 and 4 Floating Wilds appear randomly in every spin.
- Between 3 and 6 Floating Wilds appear randomly in every spin in Free Spins.
- If a Floating Wild symbol appears on a Scatter symbol, both symbols remain active on the reel: 3 or more Scatter symbols still activate Free Spins and Floating Wilds still substitute for all symbols except Scatter symbols.
- 3 or more Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels in the main game and in Free Spins activate Free Spins according to the PAYTABLE.
- 3 Scatters = 10 Free Spins
- 4 Scatters = 20 Free Spins
- 5 Scatters = 30 Free Spins
- Additional Free Spins won are automatically added to the current Free Spins.
- Free Spins are played at the same bet level and coin value as the round that activated Free Spins.
- The total win field includes any wins during Free Spins added to any wins from the round that activated Free Spins.
- Free Spin wins are added to any bet line wins.
- At the end of Free Spins, the game returns to the round that activated Free Spins.
- The table below lists the different buttons found in the game and describes their functions.
|Click to start a game round at the current bet level and coin value (alternatively, press the spacebar).|
|Click to open the game settings menu and select game options. Refer to Game Settings section below.|
|Click to mute the game sounds or use the slider to adjust the sound volume.|
|Click to open the game rules.|
|Click to open the Autoplay settings menu and play the game automatically. Select the number of spins to Autoplay or open the Advanced Settings to configure stop Autoplay options.|
|Click the arrows pointing to the left or right to scroll through the PAYTABLEpages. Click the centre button to return to the game.|
|Click to view thePAYTABLE.|
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Quick Spin. Turns the Quick spin option on or off (not available in all Casinos).
- Intro Screen. Turns the intro screen on or off.
- Animations. Turns the animations on or off.
- Ambience sound. Turns the background soundtrack on or off.
- Sound effects. Turns the game sound effects on or off.
- Graphics quality. Adjusts the graphic quality for optimal performance.
- Spacebar to spin. Turns the spacebar function on or off.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history (not available when PLAYING FOR FUN).
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If Free Spins is won Stops Autoplay if Free Spins is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stops Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stops Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stops Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Click Reset to clear all selected Stop Autoplay options.
- Note: When changing Autoplay settings during a game round or Free Spins, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.1%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
Translations of Game Terminology
Note: The following table is only applicable if you are playing in a language other than English.
|English Term||Translated Term|
|Free Spins||Free Spins|
|Floating Wild||Floating Wild|
Last modification date: 12/30/2021