Wild Star Stacks
Basic Game Rules
- Game is played with 5x5 individual reels and with a minimum bet of 1 credit.
- Symbols consist of 5 types of Gems:
- substitute for any winning chain and will turn into a symbol.
- substitutes all gems except symbol.
- Chain wins are calculated on the final reel window after all the chain presentations are completed.
- does not exist on the reel strip and appears only through the win substitution by the star gem.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- All winds are shown in credits.
- 2 or more on winning chains trigger the wild re-spin feature.
- All symbols re-spin except for winning symbols and bonus symbols.
- Re-spin feature continues when a new appears.
- Re-spin feature ends when no appears.
Free Game Feature
- 3 or more symbols trigger free games.
- Number of free games are awarded based on number of in the reel window.
- Free games can be retriggered inside the free game feature.
- The symbol lands on the reel window and positions randomly for every spin.
- If the length of Maximum chain is more than 12 gems, the jackpot feature has a chance to trigger.
- The jackpot feature trigger chance is 100%, if the length of the maximum chain is 25.
- When the jackpot feature is started, select a spot from the 25 available spots, continue selecting until 3 like jackpot options, as listed below, have been revealed: , and .
- 3 awards the major jackpot and the jackpot feature ends.
- 3 awards the minor jackpot and the jackpot feature ends.
- 3 awards the mini jackpot and the jackpot feature ends.
The theoretical return to player (RTP) is 94.14%
Last modification date: 12/8/2020