- Spiñata Grande™ is a 5-reel, 4-row, 40-bet line video slot. The game features Colossal symbols, a Mini-Slot feature, stacked symbols, Free Spins and Colossal Wild.
- The game is played with 40 bet lines (fixed), 1-10 bet levels (20 coins per level) and different coin values.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- MAX BET plays the game at the maximum bet lines, highest bet level, and the current coin value.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- COINS displays the number of coins the player has available to wager.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE. Alternatively, click any symbol on the reels during the main game to view a mini paytable for that symbol.
- The Colossal Bonus symbol and Mini-Slot feature do not have a mini paytable.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown on the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from leftmost to right, except Scatter symbols.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- In both the main game and Free Spins, all symbols appear as stacked symbols on the reels, except for Colossal symbols.
- In the main game, all symbols also appear as a Colossal version. The Colossal symbol is a symbol block of 2x2 or 3x3 symbols, which appears as an overlay anywhere on the reels and spins separately on top of the reels.
- Colossal symbols will be fully or partially displayed depending on how the reel lands, however the Colossal symbol will always be fully displayed on the row.
- In Free Spins, the only Colossal symbols are the Colossal Bonus symbol, the Colossal Wild and 3x3 versions of the Animal Spiñatas symbols (see the PAYTABLE for Animal Spiñatas symbols).
- Any part of a Colossal symbol included in a winning bet line pays according to the paytable.
- Colossal Wild is a symbol block of 3x3 symbols and can appear on the 3 middle reels in Free Spins only.
- Wild symbols substitute for all symbols except for Colossal Bonus symbols.
- Wild symbol substitution pays the highest possible winning combination on a bet line according to the PAYTABLE.
Colossal Bonus Symbol
- The Colossal Bonus symbol is a symbol block of 3x3 symbols and can appear anywhere on the reels in the main game and in Free Spins.
- If all or part of the Colossal Bonus symbol appears on the reels after a spin, the symbol turns into a Mini-Slot.
- The part of the Colossal Bonus symbol that appears on the reels after a spin turns into 3, 6 or 9 individual Mini-Slot symbols.
- The Mini-Slot symbols spin individually.
- In the main game the Mini-Slot contains different Scatter symbols; Free Spins symbols, Extra Spin symbols and 3 different Coin symbols.
- Bronze Coin symbol = 20 coin wins
- Silver Coin symbol = 40 coin wins
- Gold Coin symbol = 80 coin wins
- The Mini-Slot feature spins once. After the spin, any coin wins are added to the total win.
- 3 Free Spins symbols appearing anywhere in the Mini-Slot in the main game activates Free Spins.
- In Free Spins the Mini-Slot contains the Scatter symbols Extra Spin and Bronze Coin symbols only.
- For every Extra Spin symbol appearing in the Mini-Slot, 1 extra Free Spin is rewarded.
- Coin wins are multiplied by the bet level.
- 3 Free Spins symbols award 5 Free Spins. For every Extra Spin symbol 1 extra Free Spin is awarded.
- If the Mini-Slot feature is activated during Free Spins additional Free Spins can be won.
- Additional Free Spins won are automatically added to the current Free Spins.
- Free Spins are played at the same bet level and coin value as the round that activated Free Spins.
- The total win field includes any wins during Free Spins added to any wins from the round that activated Free Spins.
- Free Spin wins are added to any bet line wins.
- At the end of Free Spins, the game returns to the round that activated Free Spins.
- The table below lists the different buttons found in the game and describes their functions.
|Click to start a game round at the current bet level and coin value (alternatively, press the spacebar).|
|Click to open the game settings menu and select game options. Refer to Game Settings section below.|
|Click to mute the game sounds or use the slider to adjust the sound volume.|
|Click to open the game rules.|
|Click to open the Autoplay settings menu and play the game automatically. Select the number of spins to Autoplay or open the Advanced Settings to configure stop Autoplay options.|
|Click the arrows pointing to the left or right to scroll through the PAYTABLE pages. Click the center button to return to the game.|
|Click to view the PAYTABLE.|
|Click the page indicators to select a PAYTABLE page.|
|Click to return to the game.|
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Quick Spin. Turns the Quick spin option on or off (not available in all Casinos).
- Intro Screen. Turns the intro screen on or off.
- Animations. Turns the animations on or off.
- Intro movie. Turns the intro movie on or off.
- Ambience sound. Turns the background soundtrack on or off.
- Sound effects. Turns the game sound effects on or off.
- Graphics quality. Adjusts the graphic quality for optimal performance.
- Spacebar to spin. Turns the spacebar function on or off.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history (not available when PLAYING FOR FUN).
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stops Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If Free Spins is won Stops Autoplay if Free Spins is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stops Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stops Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stops Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Click Reset to clear all selected Stop Autoplay options.
- Note: When changing Autoplay settings during a game round or Free Spins, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.84%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
Translations of Game Terminology
Note: The following table is only applicable if you are playing in a language other than English.
|English Term||Translated Term|
|Colossal Bonus||Colossal Bonus|
|Free Spins||Free Spins|
|Colossal Wild||Colossal Wild|
|Gold Coin||Gold Coin|
|Silver Coin||Silver Coin|
|Bronze Coin||Bronze Coin|
|Extra Spin||Extra Spin|
Last modification date: 12/30/2021